REMEMBER

Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:

Search This Blog


Welcome To
Humorous, Adorable,And Fun In My Treasure Box

Digging For Jewels
Print Friendly and PDF
google.com, pub-1438177004451841, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Happy Valentines Day

Valentine Humor
  1. What would you get if you crossed a dog with a valentine card? A card that says, "I love you drool-ly!"

  2. What did the painter say to her boyfriend? "I love you with all my art!"

  3. What does a man who loves his car do on February 14? He gives it a valenshine!

  4. "Do you love me more than you love sleep?" "I can't answer now. It's time for my nap!"

  5. What did the man with the broken leg say to his nurse? "I've got a crutch on you!"

  6. Did you hear about the romance in the tropical fish tank? It was a case of guppy love.

  7. What do you call two birds in love? Tweethearts!

  8. What do you call a very small valentine? A valentiny!

  9. What did Frankenstein say to his girlfriend? "Be my valenstein!"

  10. What do farmers give their wives on Valentine's Day? Hogs and kisses!

  11. Why did the pig give his girlfriend a box of candy? It was Valenswine's Day!

  12. Do skunks celebrate Valentine's Day? Sure, they're very scent-imental!

  13. What did the paper clip say to the magnet on Valentine's Day? "I find you very attractive."

  14. What did the French chef give his wife for Valentine's Day? A hug and a quiche!

  15. What did one pickle say to the other? "You mean a great dill to me."

  16. Why do valentines have hearts on them? Because kidneys would look pretty gross!

  17. What did one light bulb say to the other? "I love you a whole watt!"

  18. What did the caveman give his wife on Valentine's Day? Ughs and kisses!
[ Author Unknown -- from 'Buffalos Chips' (buffalos-g-jokes.yahoogroups.com) ]
[ Author Unknown -- from Kelli, via 'ScreamOfTheCrop' - updated ] 




Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link To This Blog. Thank-You.

No comments:

Post a Comment