- What would you get if you crossed a dog with a valentine card? A card that
says, "I love you drool-ly!"
- What did the painter say to her boyfriend? "I love you with all my art!"
- What does a man who loves his car do on February 14? He gives it a
- "Do you love me more than you love sleep?" "I can't answer now. It's time
for my nap!"
- What did the man with the broken leg say to his nurse? "I've got a crutch on
- Did you hear about the romance in the tropical fish tank? It was a case of
- What do you call two birds in love? Tweethearts!
- What do you call a very small valentine? A valentiny!
- What did Frankenstein say to his girlfriend? "Be my valenstein!"
- What do farmers give their wives on Valentine's Day? Hogs and kisses!
- Why did the pig give his girlfriend a box of candy? It was Valenswine's Day!
- Do skunks celebrate Valentine's Day? Sure, they're very scent-imental!
- What did the paper clip say to the magnet on Valentine's Day? "I find you
- What did the French chef give his wife for Valentine's Day? A hug and a
- What did one pickle say to the other? "You mean a great dill to me."
- Why do valentines have hearts on them? Because kidneys would look pretty
- What did one light bulb say to the other? "I love you a whole watt!"
- What did the caveman give his wife on Valentine's Day? Ughs and kisses!
[ Author Unknown -- from 'Buffalos Chips' (buffalos-g-jokes.yahoogroups.com) ]
[ Author Unknown -- from Kelli, via 'ScreamOfTheCrop' - updated ]
Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "firstname.lastname@example.org" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link To This Blog. Thank-You.