REMEMBER

Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:

Search This Blog


Welcome To
Humorous, Adorable,And Fun In My Treasure Box

Digging For Jewels
Print Friendly and PDF
google.com, pub-1438177004451841, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

HOW DO I VISUALIZE MYSELF? - By: Frank E. Henrich


HOW DO I VISUALIZE MYSELF?


When from sleep I rose this morning,
Sitting on my bed with feet flung,
I did think a profound question,
How do I visualize myself?

Am I an eighty year old man
With little hair and a bent body
Whose body is scared with much life,
How do I visualize myself?

Oh no! In my wonderful mind
I am a twenty-nine year old,
Man fresh and full of energy,
How do I visualize myself?

Others may see what they do see
But I do not care, for you see
I never lost my 29 year body
That's how I visualize myself?

When I plan my day each morning
I think how can my young body
Fulfill daily fun and life duties
That's how I visualize myself.

What you say? "You are an old man!"
When my Lord Jesus I will see
On those great Heavenly shores
Yes, I will be young in body.

The Holy Spirit lives in me
So with ever so much joy and love
I could not live as an old man
That's how I visualize myself.

By Frank E. Henrich August 11, 2011

Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved